Thursday, January 1, 2009

Starting Fresh!

Decided to start fresh with a new layout and everything!!! Hope you like it! I tried to make the links on the side neat, but they look a little odd, so I need to change that around. But I added a new section for Miscellaneous pictures!

One guide is up, from last night's New Years Party. I hope everyone had an awesome time last night!!! Demi looked fabulous, I had no idea she was even supposed to be there! But it was sooo cool!

Happy New Years guys!!! Please comment if you visit. :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

EDIT: Three more guides! I have sooo many to do! haha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Edit again: We have link us buttons, and an affiliate!! Visit http://disneysource1.blogspot.com/!!!!

1 comments:

Doublebanker said...

Nice layout/template selection. Looks good!