Friday, December 26, 2008

Search It Up!

Hey guys, hope you all got everything you wanted yesterday! Anyways, I was on google, and searched up Demi Style Source, and this is like the eighth site listed! How great is that?? Really, I think it's pretty sweet. I mean, this is only unfortunately a blog(eventually, if someone could help with html) I'd love to get this place up as a full site. But we get a bunch of views every day and that's really exciting. Anyways, search this site on google, it's neat to see that!

Anyways, I've saved a bunch of pictures for me to match and such. First is the eight I've been mentioning. Not ready yet, but I'm going to work on them now! I have a few stuff bookmarked on another computer so I'm at a disadvantage but I'm watching a movie and I'll work on the matches! Again, I hope everyone had a great holiday!

0 comments: