Saturday, December 20, 2008

Big Changes...

Are coming soon! I'm hoping to get some affiliation and get the name out there, first and foremost. Tell people about this site!!!!

Second, I've got about six more guides almost done, just about completing the Camp Rock Outfits. Isn't that exciting? Some of these pictures haven't been matched anywhere!

We're almost at 50 guides! Super thrilled about that. I'm planning a big revamp soon for the big 5-0. I'm gonna make the guides even easier to find, so you don't have to go through that big list on the side. I'm gonna make this look more like a site than a blog!


If you guys like this place, I'd love to make it a real site! But I don't know HTML. I'm gonna start trying to get some pointers(over this break, I'm planning a million things. :) ) But I'm hoping to eventually get hosted and everything!

Keep coming back and looking for more guides! Please tell your friends!!! :D

0 comments: